Some perhaps useful piano-related sites:
- Piano Technicians Guild – offers a variety of resources for piano owners (and, of course, technicians)
- Piano Life Saver System – the manufacturer’s website of Dampp-Chaser piano humidity control systems
- PianoMart.com – a national site for buying and selling pianos, often a good start for getting a rough idea of prices and value
- The Piano Book – an Amazon.com link to Larry Fine’s excellent book on piano ownership
- Piano Buyer – a regularly updated guide to keyboard purchasing, extending The Piano Book
Also, if you have questions about moving your piano, don’t hesitate to contact me. I work regularly with several New England piano movers for both local and longer distance trips.